The 47th OPA Annual General Meeting 2017
The OPA welcomed a new man at the helm at the last AGM.
OP Baharudin Mahyuddin , 77-79F, LMB 018 was elected unopposed as the OPA President for the 2017-2019 term at the 47th OPA AGM 2017.
OP Salleh Mohd Nor 57-60G, LMS 062 decided not to continue as OPA President after serving two terms (4 years) as President of the OPA.
On behalf of the OPA, we wish to express our utmost appreciation and gratitude to OP Salleh Mohd Nor for his dedicated and sterling services and contributions to the OPA.
OP Chua Cheng Kean, 74-77F, LMC 014 was re-elected unopposed for another term as Honorary Secretary 1.
The OPA also welcomed the following newly elected/re-elected committee members:
- OP Nik Mohd Rizal Nik Ibrahim, 02-05H, LMN 087
- OP Mohd Muazan Mohd Mohsin, 00-03B, LMM 571
- OP Raja Ahmad Shaharul Raja Abd Malek, 86-90D, LMR 059
- OP Jayafuddin Abd Jalil, 94-95F, LMJ 041
- OP Aizat Mokhtar, 02-05A, LMA 478
83 members attended the meeting where a number of interesting matters were discussed and deliberated.
The meeting which commenced around 9.30am ended at 1.45pm.